At 10:00 a.m. every Sunday morning, we host Adventureland – a safe, fun environment in which children from birth - 4th grade are cared for and loved by trained and approved volunteers. Our goal is to introduce children to Jesus and help them take their first steps on life's adventure.
After checking their children in using our secure Check-In system, parents drop their children off in one of three different classrooms:
- Nursery/Preschool - Children ages birth to 3 years are cared for in a loving environment with safe, fun, age-appropriate toys. 2 and 3 year olds hear a Bible story, complete a craft and eat a gluten-free snack.
- K Class – Children ages 4 - 6 enjoy a morning filled with playtime, a Bible story, a craft all tailored to their age level, and eat a gluten-free snack.
- AdventureLand - Children 1st - 4th grade have a great time learning about Jesus while playing games, hearing a Bible story, working on crafts, and discussing questions related to the story in a small group with a leader.
- Pathfinders - Youth 5th - 8th grade start out in the Activity Center with their parents during the music time and then join their leader to walk over to the Teen Center next door for an exciting morning of Bible centered activities and studies geared for their age. They will be walked back to the Activity Center at the end of the service to join their parents.
- For more information about AdventureLand contact Kari Steen